Appointment Maker (Part time – temp to perm) – Stroud
£10 per hour (+ holiday pay)
A brand new opportunity has come up for an Appointment Maker to join a leading global provider of products and services in the environmental sector. Based in Stroud, this forward thinking and innovative company who are experts in systems design and integration are looking for a confident and friendly candidate to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and happy to get on the phone and make outbound calls with a view to making appointments for the sales team.
This is a part time role and likely to be term time only however there may be flexibility given. This is an office based role and on a temp to permanent basis which is likely to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Making outbound B2B calls to existing and new clients (qualified database / e-shots)
- Engage with clients to arrange and book appointments for the sales team
- Managing the database and cleansing / entering up to date information
- Diary organisation
- Identifying and researching on potential client budget spend and new projects
- Following up on quotes with a view of conversion
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience in sales or telephone sales
- Some technical knowledge or previous experience of selling technical products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and happy to use bespoke software (training will be given)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- 10am – 3pm (there may be some flexibility given)
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.