Collections Systems Manager – Gloucester
Salary: £36,050 – £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the implementation and development of a new Collections and Recoveries system as part of the Debt Manager System Support Team.
The target solution will consolidate debt collections activity across Secured, Unsecured and Commercial portfolios and provide best in class capability to serve this companies customer’s.
You should have a background in Systems Analysis, Design and Testing and should demonstrate a solid understanding of Financial Services Debt Management. Experience of operationalising business process into system configurations would also be advantageous.
- Initially to assist in the implementation of the new Debt Manager 9 solution within Collections and Recoveries, moving into development and ongoing maintenance post migration
- Representing the business area in key project decision making
- Leadership of circa 4-5 partners both technical and non-technical
- Providing support for the Debt Manager system, including incident resolution
- Control and maintenance of DM to ensure continuous effective work as designed
- Responsible for ensuring all testing is completed to agreed deadlines
- Management of the implementation of change onto the platform
- Technical change management and control
- Management of the Debt Manager Team – ensuring effective and efficient operations with deliver against targets
- Experience of and a high level of competence in SQL coding is essential
- Experience developing Collections Systems is desirable
- Technical change management and control experience
- Experience of full systems life cycle development
- Project Management Skills (Prince 2 or equivalent) is desirable
- A strong people manager that also has the technical knowledge to add measurable value to system development and configuration projects is required
- Experience within a regulated Financial Services/Collections & Recoveries environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Testing experience-testing strategies, schedules, documenting and defect management
- Experience managing a team to deliver results is required
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.