Customer Care Co-ordinator – Bishops Cleeve
£10 per hour (+ holiday pay)
Our client, a well-established company within the construction industry is looking for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional customer care able to manage a range of different enquiries ensuring a positive experience. This is a temporary position that is likely to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Keep all customers and relevant departments up to date on progress
- Booking appointments with customers
- Issue instructions / job sheets to relevant departments and sub-contractors
- Keep weekly work schedules up to date
- Follow up on all outstanding remedial works and take appropriate action to ensure work is completed within agreed timescale
- Keep updated records of courtesy / customer visits
- Review material requests, raise purchase orders, produce invoices
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments
- Update data systems at all times
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience working within a similar environment preferable
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisations skills
- A polite, tactful and assertive attitude
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- Willing to work extra to meet deadlines as and when the business needs require it
- 5 GCSE’s / GCE including Maths and English
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.