Part Time Administrator – Cheltenham – Salary £18,000 – £20,000
We are pleased to be working with a UK Top 40 Independent Chartered Accountant and Business adviser, who are currently looking for an exceptional admin support individual to join the team in Cheltenham.
Our friendly Business Services team are now looking for an individual with strong administrative experience to join them as a Secretary to provide support to the Partner and the team.
- General secretarial support to include diary management using Microsoft Outlook.
- Book and coordinate meetings, both internal and external, including travel and accommodation as and when required
- Copy typing
- Producing Powerpoint and Word presentations
- Maintenance of relevant databases
- New client procedures
- Dealing with daily correspondence
- Provide reception cover when necessary
- Provide holiday cover for secretarial team
The Person – Skills & Qualifications
- Proven secretarial experience preferably from a professional services background
- Proven copy typing skills (60 wpm),
- Audio typing skills an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Confident with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written English with strong grammatical and spelling skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Has a flexible and methodical approach to their work
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience of Document Management Systems an advantage but not essential
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.