PR Account Manager –Cirencester – £20,000 – £25,000
Based in the heart of the Cotswolds, this successful B2B Marketing and PR consultancy are looking to recruit a PR Account Manager professional with an agency background to join its team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two – three years marketing communications experience (ideally agency)
- Relevant market sector experience and proven ability to manage & execute commercially-focused, creative campaigns
- PR account management skills – reporting, measuring campaigns, ensuring activity is delivered on time and in budget
- Strong examples of working with a broad range of journalists and media outlets to secure creative, effective, and measurable coverage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
- Enthusiasm, dedication, and willingness to work hard and as part of a team
- Excellent project management skills: delivering creative PR activity to brief, on time and within budget is at the heart of your role but you’ll also be able, and happy, to turn your hand to a wide range of marketing projects if needed.
- You’ll have a logical approach to work with superb organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects and clients
- You’ll be mad for social, keeping up and using all the latest platforms. You’ll have a considered view on which social channels can achieve the desired effect for our B2B clients and be passionate about staying ahead of the game
- See near and far: you’ll be the type of person who has an eye for detail; whether you are reviewing language, budgets or creative you will have exacting standards, caring how we present ourselves as an agency. At the same time, you’ll have the bigger picture in mind, understanding what we’re trying to achieve for our clients. You’ll keep in mind the dynamics of their marketplace in order to generate new ideas for delivering their business goals more effectively
Tasks typically involve:
- Day to day client liaison and management
- Planning and delivery of the PR activity programme, including integrate ad campaigns where applicable, with more senior colleagues
- Managing the briefing process, including briefing our specialist copywriters and evaluating the copy against the brief before submitting to client
- Planning and managing events ranging from media launches to influence events, photo calls to trade events
- Negotiate and activate media promotions and brand partnerships
- Fulfilment, and hosting where required, of media and influencer trips
- Timely and clear reporting to client
- Assisting with new business preparation and pitches
- Mentoring account executives
- Supporting on other marketing communication projects; including creative contribution to thought-showers, support in the development of marketing collateral from brand brochures to video. such as brand brochures, videos
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.