PR Account Manager – Gloucestershire
Salary: £22,000-£28,000 based on ability and experience
Operating as a 2-person team with a Creative Campaign Planner, the PR Account Manager, drives 6-9 customer accounts, taking ownership of ‘your’ customers and getting to know their businesses, their markets and their competition.
The ideal applicant will have a strong interest in marketing and a commitment to deadlines and good communication.
- Managing multiple projects, aware of all deadlines and ensuring they are met
- Maintain & develop excellent, long-term relationships with customers and media
- B2B PR, digital, marcoms agency experience is highly desirable
- Writing persuasive press releases, letters, blogs and comments, plus feature articles
- Lobbying editors and placing the editorial we write in print and online media
- Spot opportunities for campaigns. Develop the ideas, sell them to the customers and implement them
- Manage multiple social media accounts eg Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and create innovative content
- Interview customers (and their customers); brief in-house & external print & digital designers, writers & creative copywriters, photographers and videos
- Network at industry awards & events, and support customers at exhibitions
- Excellent organisation skills – calm under pressure
- Literate, numerate & articulate with excellent communication skills
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to learn quickly and show initiative
- Able to work in digital, online, social and print media
- An eye for detail, accurate
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
- Own car is essential
- Hire cars for travel to meeting or work events
- 25 days holiday + Christmas Eve off (if a week day)
- Childcare vouchers
- Standard pension
- Opportunity to build your career
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.