Project Manager – 9 /12 Month maternity contract to start January 2018
Salary £24,000 – £28,000 DOE – Bristol
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the entirety of projects for our clients – from briefing to scheduling to managing the entire process internally. You will ensure all project requirements are clearly understood by all involved, setting and communicating the deadlines for key tasks, and ensuring the team has everything needed to do a thorough job; files, proper brief, clear deadlines.
You may be required to deliver a range of content and admin-based tasks as part of these projects, including adding content, sending newsletters and undertaking training where new sites have been launched.
You will be the key point for reminding internal teams of upcoming deadlines, adjusting deadlines if required – and communicating the project schedules accordingly. All projects are to be closed properly, including a de-brief (where required) and the archiving of files for easy access in the future.
You will work with the whole G+V team – developers, designers and Client
Services, helping to deliver well-managed and delivered projects.
- Be a key member of the Client Services team and manage projects from inception through to delivery across the full lifecycle of a project – whether asset delivery only, or leveraging delivery skillsets across UX, Design, Development and QA
- Qualify briefs and specifications to ensure sufficient information has been provided in order to brief projects to designers and developers
- Plan timings, assess risks and communicate status to stakeholders and delivery teams
- Manage projects and work in collaboration with client services and internal teams to deliver to a high quality, on budget and to deadline
- Create process proposals including project plans and their timelines
- Run daily meetings with the delivery teams (if required)
- Ensure clients and project team meet agreed milestones
- Manage the content addition of new builds (if required) and the training programme for new clients
- Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner
- Maintain agreed client activity and budgets and alert the Client Services team to any budget overspend / underspend
- Ensure smooth running of projects; from briefing, resource planning, scheduling, process, workflow and logistics to project wrap-up
- Ensure all work is completed on time and within budget
- Maintain and document all processes across the project and it’s various deliverables, ensuring the Client Services team is updated with key results of the project (timings, budget, etc)
- Meet with the Client Services team and keep them up to date with project progress, take briefs and manage expectations
- Utilise Tick for all activity to ensure client billing is up to date
- Day-to-day line management will be Jen Wagner
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.