Senior Manager – Collections & Recoveries – Gloucester
Salary – c£55,000 – £65,000 plus Flex Benefits, Generous Pension, Company Bonus Scheme
This role will report to the Head of Collections and Recoveries and is an opportunity to lead all of the product team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of Collections, Recoveries and excess management strategies within the Collections System and additionally responsible for the control and governance of the outcomes delivered to customers through the systems.
You will be joining a team who will be focused on the development of company strategies to ensure fair outcomes for customers and leveraging/working alongside advancements in technology that will enhance Customer Engagement and deliver performance.
- To act as a senior source of steer and expertise and input into the development of C&R system design, strategy and business plans
- Responsible for delivery of fair outcomes through the configuration of the collections system
- Initiates, leads and delivers agreed change programmes to achieve continuous improvement
- Responsible for control and reduction of complaint volumes within C&R
- Leads, manages and motivates a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support
- Build and maintain close relationships and leverage support from other business areas across operations, risk and products
Key skills required:-
- Previous Collections Systems knowledge and experience is a must
- Change Governance within Financial Services is desirable
- A strong people manager that also has the technical knowledge to add measurable value to system development and configuration
- Experience managing a team to deliver results is required
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.