Telephonist/Receptionist – Gloucester
Salary – £14,626 – (pro-rata)
Working Days/Hours – Thursday & Friday’s – 8.30am – 17:00pm
Main Responsibilities and Purpose:
To provide at all times an efficient and friendly telephone answering and customer facing service for our clients whilst observing confidentiality.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and transferring them to the relevant extensions
- Taking messages if, and when, required and ensuring they are taken/brought to the attention of the relevant fee-earner or secretary
- Greeting visitors in Reception and providing refreshments as necessary
- Booking meeting rooms
- Assisting with preparing and laying out lunches for client or internal meetings
- Making a log of staff members who have phoned in sick and informing HR and the Line Manager as appropriate whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Maintaining up to date office telephone list
- Reporting any faults found on the telephone system to IT/HR
- Assisting (when trained) in programming the computerised Meridian Switchboard when alterations are required i.e. people changing desks/offices
- Assisting with opening and closing of the internal shutters at the beginning and end of the day
- Archiving Files and maintaining accurate database of destruction dates
Non Routine Duties:
- Any other “ad hoc” duties when required such as assisting Fee Earners and Secretaries
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.