UX Researcher (Senior) – Cirencester
Salary – £40,000
Working with a new cutting edge client we are on the lookout for UX researchers who want to have a bigger slice of the action. In a fantastic location with West-Coast style facilities you will be central to guiding marketing activities across the business.
This is a role for a proactive UX Researcher who has the ability to map customer journeys and the experience to identify the most appropriate form of user research for all our client’s unanswered questions.
You will be responsible for all research that will help to understand the customers’ thought processes. You will bridge the gap between issues and opportunities identified by the company’s Web Analyst and the solutions delivered by the UX Team to enable delivery of what users actually want.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities: –
- Customer journey mapping
- Conduct user research in order to understand the needs of customers
- Conduct qualitative research to uncover the underlying reasons why people do what they do on the company website, their opinions and motivations
- Conduct quantitative research to uncover attitudes, opinions, behaviours etc.
- Identify appropriate A/B and multivariate split tests to run
- Ensure all customer journeys are tracked and monitored appropriately
- Work with the Scrum Team to ensure their needs are met
- Help ensure continuity of customer experience across the company website
- Assist in improving the customer journeys and overall experience across the site
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Assist with improving revenues without negatively impacting the user experience
- Report issues and opportunities to the Management Team
Key Skills and Qualifications: –
- A passion for improving customer experience
- Previous user research experience in a B2C role
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Ability to recognise the most appropriate user research methodology for each situation
- Ability to understand data and make appropriate business decisions
- Ability to draw hypotheses from data
- A self-starter who can research and identify opportunities
- Excellent numeracy and statistical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of SEM and PPC
- Extensive experience in using analytic tools (such as Google Analytics)
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.