1st Line Support Technician
Up to £9 p/h – temporary contract
One of our leading clients are looking for 1st Line Support Technicians, on a temporary basis, to assist with remote computer access and routine IT queries from home-workers. The 1st Line Support Technician will need to have experience in a support role and knowledge of the tech sector.
This is an on-going temporary assignment so the successful 1st Line Support Technician will need to be available to start immediately or within the next week.
- Support customers over the phone
- Resolve network issues, remotely
- Manage connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and incident management
- Assist in dealing with major incidents
- Experience in a support role
- Hardware and software experience / knowledge
- Technical problem solving skills
- A passion for technology
- Excellent communicational skills
- Friendly, patient and approachable attitude
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.