Leading professional services firm is looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to provide support across 6 locations. Based in Cheltenham although some travelling between offices may be required.
The successful candidate will provide first and second line IT support to all offices and support the Head of IT with various IT projects.
- Providing a pro-active service helping staff to resolve queries and providing information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- Keeping the knowledge base up to date as and when required.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and software
- Maintaining the existing PCs and peripherals to agreed standards by performing upgrades and new installations, as well as carrying out routine procedures.
- Assisting in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software
- Reporting hardware faults to third party companies and if necessary returning hardware to third party companies for repair.
- Monitor stocks of consumable IT items and order required items
- Maintaining a safe IT environment.
- Fulfilling the appropriate training to keep up with changing technology.
- Assist IT team on projects and other areas as and when required
- Provide training to new staff on the firm’s legal case management systems
Skills / experience
- Previous experience in a desktop support role, providing 1st/2nd line
- Providing support for; Windows 7/10, Office 2016/365, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix and Mobile Devices and Avaya phone system
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.