£40,000 – £45,000 DoE
We’re working with an international, well-known customer focused business, who are looking for an Account Director on a fixed-term-contract to provide maternity leave cover.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Director who wants to build their portfolio, and work with a company who pride themselves on the service they provide to their clients, on an international scale.
If you’re an Account Director who has a can-do attitude, and can lead a team to deliver exceptional work, then this is the ideal role for you.
- Manage clients and seek work that delivers marketing and commercial results
- Develop an engaged, high-performing team
- Achieve excellence in identifying, understanding and exceeding client needs
- Ensure you and your team deliver projects on time and within budget
- Maintain client satisfaction by ensuring you keep them up to date
- Be an authoritative figure to your team
- An escalation point on all workload priorities, both internally and with your clients
- Own and develop key relationships with senior clients
- Identify opportunities for business growth
- Take the lead in client presentations
- Proactively stay informed of client sector, and wider marketing trade information/updates
- Pragmatic leader
- A successful people manager
- Educated to degree level, or significant experience working as an Account Director
- A strong, creative eye for detail
- The ability to inspire your team
- Exceptionally high standards when it comes to your work
- Able to develop creative briefs, as well as technical requirements (data and development)
- Comfortable working on strategic initiatives
- Highly numerate
- An engaging and persuasive presenter
- Confidently able to analyse campaign and programme results
- Team player
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Mike Goode – 07983 424535
GB Marketing is your specialist InHouse and Agency Marketing recruiters.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Copy Writers, Marketing Managers, Website Designers and Graphic Designers.
We manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.