£22,000 – £27,000 + car allowance + bonus potential
Our renowned financial services client is looking to recruit an experienced Account Executive to manage and develop their education partners.
The successful Account Executive will look to build and maintain relationships across the education sector, focusing on Universities, Colleges, and student accommodation partners.
The role of Account Executive will require the appointed individual to cross-sell, adhering to and embedding a respective, operational framework, to deliver an exceptional service of consistency and clarity to their clients.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Develop channels to grow enquiries, obtaining data, and building brand awareness within the education sector
- Identify new opportunities and implement new strategies in order to exceed your performance objectives
- Identify and develop new B2B relationships across the education sector
- Focus on developing existing relationships and secure new partnerships, delivering personal KPI’s which contribute to the overall team sector targets
- Ensure quality business is undertaken to protect insurer loss ratios, customer satisfaction, and target achievement
- Deliver SLA with partners via effective account management for allocated partners within the education sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a strong ability to build rapport
- Previous Account Executive experience
- Ability to spot and identify opportunities and provide solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven to excel at targets and achieve profitability
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Resilience, dedicated with high personal integrity
- Planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Highly social team culture
- Company pension contribute – 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service and rising again to 12% in year 10
- Holiday buying scheme
- Birthday day off
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Life Insurance
- Colleague discounts through PerkBox
- Access to excellent facilities on site including a gym and other sporting facilities
- The ability to ‘locate for your task’ to allow flexibility
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.