Account Manager – Tewkesbury – (Agency)
Competitive Salary DOE
We are on the hunt for an ambitious digital and full-service account manager to join the talented team. Your primary role is to take the lead in helping our clients to maximise their presence across the web.
We need you to have solid, proven experience in marketing and be an evangelist in how digital tools add value to a company’s commercial strategy and performance.
You must be able to contribute to our business growth by creating and maintaining client relationships for the long-term. As an effective team member, you will need to brief online designers as well as front and back-end developers with knowledge and confidence.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and manage their digital projects
- Build strong, sustainable client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Create and set digital strategies for your clients demonstrating an
- appreciation of their specific requirements
- Propose, design and implement digital projects to meet client objectives
- Deal professionally and confidently with client queries on a day-to-day basis
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse the success of digital campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Champion the potential of digital marketing activity within the agency and
- ensure that online campaigns are complemented by any offline activity
- Bespoke Exhibition stand build management
- Branding and corporate Identity projects
- Proven work experience as a digital account manager or senior account
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience of implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Great experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.