£20,000 – £25,000
Our client, a global marketing business, is looking for an Account Manager to join their Cotswold office on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Account Manager will manage retained and ad hoc projects, as well as maintaining positive commercial relationships in terms of financials, performance and overall satisfaction.
The role of Account Manager means you are aware of clients demands, objectives and priorities and ensure the wider team are aware of these too. Good attention to detail, along with excellent communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills for both internal and external activity – demonstrable communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- A solid understanding of how CRM fits into the overall marketing mix
- Good understanding of the importance of data, the various sources available within the marketing sector and how data can help to drive more insights/activity
- Awareness of the role of marketing technology in delivering client communications, marketing insight and management information
- Planning – understanding the role of communication and data planning in shaping and directing brand and customer/consumer engagement
- Management of quotations, SLAs and contractual awareness
- Can successfully manage client work and projects, delivering on time and to budget – including a strong ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Capable of clearly and accurately briefing client requirements
- Financial management including forecasting, reporting and maintaining all core documentation
- A numerate, efficient problem solver who can demonstrate structured thinking
- Minimum two years’ Account Handling experience
- Practical and hands on experience of managing major projects
- FMCG/Brand activity
- Email marketing management
- Brief writing and review
- Sound experience of working with clients in the delivery of marketing/data/CRM projects
- Direct Marketing related courses advantageous
- Business Management / Marketing degree or qualification advantageous
- A fun and approachable personality who can build strong rapport with client and colleagues alike
- High levels of energy and resourcefulness
- Digital marketing knowledge (email and webpage design and build)
- A creative thinker who can transcribe CRM requirements into operational actions
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.