Account Manager – Cheltenham
Salary £18,000 – £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding digital marketing agency. As pioneers and digital experts, predominantly in the life-sciences sector, the agency boasts an impressive portfolio of national and international clients. This is an attractive opportunity for someone who is already working within the digital or life-sciences sector to take their career to the next level.
On the back of a very successful few years, the business has opened its second office in Maidenhead and is now looking to strengthen the Account Management team. The aim of the Account Manager is to proactively grow Customer relationships, deliver successful programmes, and maximise revenue.
- Manage a portfolio of customers, gaining an in-depth understanding of the business issues and how the company can help address them
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships through regular close contact, including face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Mentoring junior members of the team to develop project and client management skills
- Maintain detailed understanding of the financial status of your portfolio including revenue and billing status
- Participate and lead in review meetings with customers, demonstrating how the company is helping them to achieve their goals
- Ensure the customer is receiving the highest level of service and excellent delivery of programmes
- Actively discuss opportunities within the team to increase the services offered to your portfolio, increasing the revenue generated from it
- Effectively interact with the sales team when handling programme start-ups, ensuring you are fully and correctly briefed in all aspects of the deliverables
- Responsible for generating awareness within clients, of developing capabilities of the company
- Responsible for representing the company as a delegate at relevant exhibitions, conferences and events etc.
- Able to develop and maintain strong business relationships across the Pharma/Healthcare industry
- Educated to degree level, or have relevant work experience
- Proven ability of building strong relationships and surpassing expectations
- Managing accounts and relationships for multiple customers
- Presenting to stakeholders at Senior Management level
- Managing programmes, coordinating team members, developing timetables and setting deadlines to achieve objectives
- A clear concise communicator at all levels who develops trust easily both internally and externally to the organisation
- Strong written, listening and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in a digital marketing and delivery of digital services such as websites, apps and UX in an agency environment
- Track record of working within marketing or communication based solutions with some exposure to Pharma/Healthcare bodies
- Ideally from a progressive marketing/creative agency, from an account management perspective
- Agile project management experience is preferred
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.