Very competitive Salary
Our client is a professional law firm who is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a full time and permanent basis. The role of Accounts Assistant will be based in their attractive offices in the centre of Cheltenham and you will be joining a friendly and very supportive team who pride themselves on excellent service. The successful Accounts Assistant will report to the Head of Finance and will support colleagues daily within the department.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced Accounts Assistant who will assist with management accounting functions and other department duties. The role of Accounts Assistant is a newly created role within the firm and is a fantastic opportunity to progress in a busy accounts department.
- Assist with management accounting functions and reports
- Monthly payroll
- Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with Credit Control, including payments and monthly debt reports
- Assist with calculations for end of year reports
- Other accounting administration as required
- Solid experience of working in a similar role within a legal firm
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Organised and able to prioritise workload and maintaining tidy records
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong IT and Excel experience
Desirable skills (advantageous but not essential as training will be given):
- A professional accounting qualification (AAT, ILFM or equivalent)
- Experience of using legal accounting software
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.