£19,000 – 22,000 DoE
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a full-time basis in Malvern.
The successful Accounts Assistant will have some experience in supporting an Accounts department and take a proactive approach in their duties.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant you will have working knowledge of maintaining the Purchase Ledger system and be a confident processor.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for general reports, including Credit Control, monthly reconciliations, expenses and archiving.
- Purchase Ledger records
- Monthly reports
- Raising BACS and bank accounts
- Maintaining and processing Payroll
- Staff queries, including wages, deductions, attendance and time records
- Ensuring Pension information is updated and correct
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of ledgers and day to day running of an accounts department
- Experience of using SAGE would be advantageous
- A desire to progress withing accounts and finance
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.