Accounts Controller – Cirencester
Permanent – Full-time
Salary – £23,000 – £27,000 plus 25 Days + bank holidays + birthday off, Free Parking, Pension, Life Cover, Discounted Gym Membership + Much more
We are looking for an Accounts Controller to join our leading Customer Relationship client who are passionate and energetic about the business.
Your role will be to ensure all client finances run efficiently and accurately, organisation and accuracy are essential as well as being used to working to deadlines. You must be able to work well in a team but also comfortable using your own initiative when working individually.
- To oversee all incoming work into the department
- Responsible for month end process reporting
- Management of 2 commercial assistants
- Income management across all clients
- Forecast preparation and analysis
- Updating income trackers, reporting to Commercial Manager
- Audit prep and hitting all group deadlines
- Accruals and prepayments
- Authorising supplier invoices and payment runs
- Billing and income allocation
- Ad hoc reconciliations
- Raising supplier purchase orders
- Resolving debtor queries
- General support to Commercial Manager
Key skills required:
- Finance background in a similar acting position
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Methodical and organised approach
- Good communication skills with people of all levels
- People management experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel essential
Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429902
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.