Competitive Salary DoE
We are working with a leading client on the outskirts of Cheltenham, who are looking for an Administrator to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful Administrator will be working in a busy, fast-paced, office environment, helping prepare reports for clients.
The appointed Administrator will also complete general administration tasks and the mapping of potential new clients for business development.
- General secretarial and administration support
- Audio and copy typing (training will be provided for audio typing)
- Producing presentations using PowerPoint and Word
- Producing reports using PowerPoint and Word
- New and lost client procedures
- Maintenance of relevant databases
- Dealing with daily correspondence and admin
- Provide holiday cover for secretarial team
Skills / Experience:
- Admin experience
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and methodical approach to work
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Organised social events both part and fully funded