Arabic Speaking Administrator
(Fluent English and Arabic)
We are recruiting for a brand new role based in Cheltenham
If you are:
- A graduate from a UK University with research experience?
- Fluent in English and Arabic?
- A good team player and good communicator?
- Highly computer literate, especially using Word, Excel and PowerPoint?
- Inquisitive, tenacious, positive and highly motivated?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation by undertaking leading research into global education systems and qualifications and comparing them to standards in the UK?
- Build a network of international contacts to help develop specialist knowledge of education systems and present your findings in accessible and innovative ways?
- Contribute positively to the movement of professionals and students into and out of the UK?
- The work is interesting and the atmosphere is enthusiastic, collegiate, and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms and to lead research and training for countries and regions.
As an Administrator, you would be responsible for the delivery of the core services, particularly research and information development activities. This includes investigating and researching qualifications worldwide, national education systems, and new developments; in short, you would be ensuring the quality of our research and data.
You would also be involved in project activities, contributing to the broad range of our database and publications output about international education; and providing support to the member organisations, which include universities, educational institutions, and government agencies.
The business offers excellent opportunities for promotion and career development. This role offers the possibility of international travel. In addition to base salary, there are benefits such as private health insurance, a pension scheme, and training and staff development.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.