To £28k – Cheltenham
An established and professional Architectural Practice are winning new business on a regular basis. They are known and recognised for sympathetic and considered design, blended perfectly with consideration and thought to the local environment and market demand in the area.
Their reputation for design, quality of construction and exceptional standards is what sets them apart from others. Their current development opportunities range from small infill schemes for 20 houses to large 300 home schemes and commercial and public projects. By encouraging staff to share their ideas freely within the team, they have created a working environment where people can thrive, both personally and professionally ensuring staff feel supported, valued and rewarded and that is why people who join stay.
Due to their expansion they are looking to appoint an Architectural Technician to join the team.
- Assisting the design & development team to develop housing schemes from inception to sales with a focus on design and planning applications
- Producing housing layouts, elevations and 3D visualisations and supplementary drawings and reports for planning applications and sales purposes
- You will be required to supervise and support junior members of the Design Team and encourage a collaborative working culture in the office
- Working with the Admin Team for output of all written documents and day-to-day office and project administration
- Architectural Technology Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- IT literate – A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with 3D visualisation Sketchup design or similar 3D software
- Proficient with Photoshop Preferred Skills
- UK Driving licence • Experience in a drawing office
Personal Qualities Required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- An interest in the built environment
Competitive salary and rewards package available as well as development and on-going training given. Please apply with cv and portfolio
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Stroud, The Forest of Dean, Tewkesbury and Worcester.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.