Up to £26,000 + free parking
A successful Solicitor in Gloucestershire is looking for an Assistant Conveyancer to join them on a permanent basis. This is to work in the Private Client New Build Department to assist with the conveyancing of new build homes.
- Issue draft contracts on related sales
- Report to clients on purchase contract documentation
- Check the mortgage offer contains correct details and then report to clients
- Satisfy/report to lender
- Submit Form 1 to Help to Buy
- Taking instructions to exchange and exchanging contracts
- Submit lender Certificate of Title
- Submit Help to Buy Form 2
- Prepare completion statements
- Assist with complex queries
- Deal with enquiries on sales
- Meet clients
- Check the client’s return pack and identify the procedures necessary for each individual client i.e. writing to donors, ISAs, identify related sales, search requirements, SDLT exemptions/higher rates
- Send to client the Consumer Code, incentive form and letter with details related to the plan and exchange deadline
- Ensure that the transaction complies with Money Laundering requirements
- Report to the client on Help to Buy
- Assist the client and developer with any queries either by telephone or email
- 3-5 years plus experience in Conveyancing
- Free parking
- Chance to progress
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including HR, Administration, PA, Secretarial, Legal and Office support.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.