Assistant Management Accountant
Salary – £23,000 – £25,000 DOE plus holiday, pension, progression
We are pleased to be working with this luxury global brand based in Cheltenham who is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Finance team and work closely with Management Accountants and the wider finance function.
As an Assistant Management Accountant it will be your responsibility to ensure sufficient control in accounting systems and procedures of the company.
- Review processes for potential areas of improvement
- Preparing weekly status reports with analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Investigate supplier queries
- Support the reconciliation and posting of credit card statements
- Prepare and support with budget preparation, forecast and cash flows
- Audit support and assist with preparing statutory accounts
- Ad hoc work supplied by Management Accountants
This is not an exhaustive list of the role and responsibilities but an overview of Assistant Management Accountant duties.
Key experience required:
- AAT qualified or must be studying towards a professional qualification
- Excellent attention to detail with great care of work
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience as an Assistant Management Accountant or similar
- Able to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Works well in a team environment
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429902
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.