Gloucestershire to £24k
Our client is one of lockdown’s success stories with a booming ecommerce division and categories showing unprecedented growth year on year.
To support their growing buying department they are on the hunt for an Assistant Merchandiser who will work closely with a merchandiser to ensure product is purchased and allocate in the optimum way.
You need strong numeracy and literacy skills and the ability to jump on to what ever task needs your attention.
If you have a keen eye for detail and love all aspects of retail this could be the job for you!
- Supporting the Merchandiser in delivery of stock availability, and other department KPIs.
- Liaising with supply chain, operations, sales channels and external suppliers.
- Involvement in forecasting, optimising sales & inventory.
- Raising purchase orders, and maintaining order data in ERP system.
- Master data maintenance.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy, including basic Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability to meet changing business needs
- Willingness to learn
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of using Stock management systems
- Previous merchandising or Supply chain experience
- Experience within Retail or FMCG
The company benefits include
- 22 Days holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days holiday upon continuation of service.
- Generous staff discount of 30% with £20% discount for family members and 10% for friends of yours.
- A monthly Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Regular staff social events paid for by the company.
- A subsidised canteen
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Stroud, The Forest of Dean, Tewkesbury and Worcester.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.