Business Coordinator – Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
£28,000 – £30,000
Our progressive and dynamic client, who provide expert advice to educational bodies, is seeking a Business Coordinator on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be the Business Coordinator for China and Asia, forming part of the global partnership team.
Our client is looking for someone who has graduated from a UK University, and can speak both English and Mandarin, fluently.
- Manage the current clients in China and build strong working relationships
- Liaise and coordinate between the China and UK offices and teams
- Provide support to facilitate all meetings between China and the UK office during video meetings, training sessions, webinars and teleconferences as well as face-to-face meetings
- Produce high quality business documents in both Chinese and Mandarin including contracts, invoices and sales forecasts
- Provide professional and accurate translation during a wide range of business meetings and events
- Graduate from a UK University
- Fluent in both English and Madarin
- Able to build working relationships at all levels
- Able to produce written documents in both Mandarin and English
- Confident when translating between English and Mandarin in meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible working hours due to UK/China time differences
- Company Pension scheme (the Company will match employee contributions to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. Then the scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on years’ service)
- Life assurance of 3x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
- Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please note: All applicants must hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work in the UK.