Business Development Consultant
Up to £32,000 plus bonus, pension, health cash plan and much more
Trading for over 100 years this Financial Services client has revitalized its products and enjoyed recent significant growth, more than double its size.
That’s why we’re happy to bring you this great new role!
After recently undergoing a large amount of growth, the growing team in Gloucester are looking to recruit a Business Development Consultant. It will be your responsibility to act as a main contact with Financial Advisers and be responsible for promoting the company whilst maintaining sales targets.
- Act as a primary contact between the company and Financial Advisers, promoting the company to help with growth
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to maintain relationships with IFA’s, developing new sources of business
- Deliver company targets by working closely with other Account Managers, Marketing Team and other areas of the business
- Maintain and develop accounts by building client portfolios and establishing rapports
- Complete proactive sales campaigns on certain products & features in-line with Senior Management requirements
Previous experience required:
- Business Development in a telephony environment is advantageous
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales and activity targets
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Good objection handling and fact finding skills
This is a great company for offering opportunities to further progress your career in a Business Development setting, with a great benefits package included.
Hours per week will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429902
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.