Business Development Executive
Up to £24K (DoE)
We’re working with a growing, family-run business, who are seeking a Business Development Executive for their Gloucester office. The appointed Business Development Executive will report directly to the Sales Manager and will need to have experience in a similar position.
The Business Development Executive will be the main contact for all SME and small group customers, so good communication skills are essential.
- Responsible for all sales related activities
- Reach and exceed sales targets / KPIs
- Manage enquiries in a quick and efficient manner
- Maximise orders by up-selling
- Advise the Sales Manager of any group or roll-out customers
- Ensure all aftersales are sent to customer services
- Encourage customers to buy on-line and avoid the need for quotations
- Able to manage credit, pricing and order processing
- Ensure follow up on all enquiries is carried out
- Forward any feedback and market trends, new markets and new products to management
- You must have a positive attitude and be sales driven
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Have an analytical mind
- Able to build a rapport and maintain relationships customers
- Efficient and organised with excellent communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Lea on 0784 0044 253
We manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.