Competitive Salary + up to £8,000 bonus
A key client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their existing sales team and generate leads from new sales enquiries.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing team to understand cross selling opportunities with existing customers as well as identifying new business opportunities within growing markets.
The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter, with high energy and ambition and will have a background in sales.
The successful Business Development Executive will be joining an established and award-winning company with great career progression opportunities. This is a permanent position.
- Develop new opportunities and markets by proactively networking
- Explore opportunities within the existing and lapsed client database to generate new business
- Ensure that all cross-selling opportunities are maximised and that referrals are passed between departments
- Make effective and constant use of the internal CRM system in order to track and develop opportunities effectively
- Make use of all internal IT systems to produce quotations, designs, and other project specific information
- Work smart using available technology to identify and create opportunity
- Work alongside other members of the team to coordinate business development efforts with a specific client or sector
- Undertake weekly reporting to the Sales Director
- Excellent communicator both in writing, on the telephone and in person
- An eye for detail and a desire to ‘get it right first time’
- Experience in a targeted and driven business development role
- Experience of working independently to form plans in an efficient way
- Demonstrable experience of creating new opportunities
- Ability to work across multiple industry sectors
- Proven track record of successfully converting sales leads into tangible business wins
- Trustworthy and conscientious
- Ability to both maintain successful relationships with existing customers as well as being able to develop relationships with potential customers
- Confident engaging with people at all levels
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 after two years)
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
For more information on this role please contact Lea on 0784 0044 253
We manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.