Business Development Manager
£35K-£40K (DoE) + commission
Bristol / remotely
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing telecoms client in Bristol/on a remote basis. As a Business Development Manager you will be ambitious and driven to achieve goals and get results. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager who has a strong background in telecom sales.
Our client prides themselves on their friendly approach and are looking for a like-minded Business Development Manager who will share their values and beliefs and continue to build the company’s reputation.
- Identify, qualify and book appointments/meetings with potential clients
- Follow up on enquiries from potential clients
- Keep accurate records and update the CRM system
- Diary management
- Research and contact all business opportunities
- Revisit lapsed accounts
- High energy, proactive, can do attitude
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Experience of mobile would be great but not essential
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Broad knowledge of telecoms (including fixed line and cloud)
- Uncapped commission
- Discounted mobile handsets
- Free mobile SIMs – for all employees and their wife, husband or partner
- Free on-site parking available
- Quarterly team events
- Monthly incentives
- Training and development plans – tailored to your skill set and learning style
- Flexible/remote working
- An extra day off each year to celebrate your birthday properly with your friends and family
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.