Business Development Manager
£30,000 – £45,000 + uncapped bonus
We are delighted to be working with a long-established insurance provider who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join them on a full-time basis.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for prospecting and securing B2B partners and ensuring successful on-boarding and delivering quality leads to other departments within the business.
Our client is an expert in their field and their Business Development Managers are fully qualified insurance professionals. As such, you will have to be Cert CII qualified to be considered for this role. Creating bespoke products and being responsible for their distribution, this is a target driven role and you will have full accountability for your individual income, pipeline and targets.
We are looking to hear from Business Development Managers who are driven and performance focused, with strong commercial acumen and proven sales experience in a B2B environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a transforming organisation who offer a generous benefit package and facilities. Full details will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
- Prospecting and securing new B2B partners
- Manage and develop relationships with clients and colleagues
- Proactively securing new business and ensuring compliant sales
- Manage and develop relationships to increase sales
- Make presentations to outside organisations and attend new business meetings
- Attend events and identify new opportunities
- Work alongside other departments, e.g. Marketing and Account Executives to develop campaigns and ensure smooth handovers
- Provide unrivalled service to business partners and their clients
- Knowledge of commercial sales cycles within B2B arena
- Previous account management experience
- Ability to manage own diary and targets
- Confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
- A valid UK driving licence
If you require any further information please contact Anna Rankin on 01452 429904
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.