Business Support Administrator (JO1009)
Business Support Administrator
£25,000-£26,300 + full benefits package
We are working with a fast growing UK based business that delivers mobile and modular solutions to the health sector. They are looking for an organised and driven Business Support Administrator to join their corporate support team, based in Gloucester, on a hybrid basis.
The Business Support Administrator will be the first point of contact and will provide full administrative support for a busy team. You will be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year + UK bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Healthcare cash plan
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the clinical operations team
- Support management of IT equipment for new starters – tracking and recording
- Prepare and carry out internal ISO audits as per schedule and complete reports
- Maintain the policy and procedure library ensuring company policies are reviewed and circulated appropriately
- Update company intranet with relevant documents, announcements and communications
- Be the first point of contact for inbound calls to the office, dealing effectively and efficiently with each interaction
- Proactively managing and coordinating executive team members diaries maximising efficient use of their time
- Organising international and domestic travel and accommodation
- Researching, creating and formatting internal documentation as and when required
- Provide support for various meetings such as customer and sales meeting including taking minutes
- Providing CRM system support
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- High level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- The ability to remain calm, positive and effective under pressure
- Excellent IT literacy skills with experience of managing databases, CRM systems
- A solution focussed approach to problem solving
- Ability to work pro-actively
- Flexible approach to work
- Previous experience in an administration support role, with diary management skills
- Experience of PA, EA or business support duties
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.