Business Support Assistant
A successful, friendly client in Cheltenham are looking for a Business Support Assistant with excellent administration skills to join-them on a permanent basis.
- Day to day running of the telephone systems, including answering telephone calls and emailing messages
- Management of courier services, processing all courier bookings, checking manifest records against invoices
- Front of house support: meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing refreshments, ordering buffets and any other requirements requested by staff for meetings
- Management of incoming and outgoing post, including special deliveries
- General housekeeping of the office, ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times
- Ordering office supplies including stationery and office consumables
- Travel and accommodation bookings for staff when required
- Providing general support to ad-hoc requests by staff
- Assisting the Business Support Manager on ad-hoc projects
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Previous administration experience within a busy department
- Excellent administration skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Able to work accurately and at speed
Behaviours and attitudes:
- Great team-worker, able to work collaboratively with the team
- Good attention to detail
- Able to learn fast and under own initiative
- Excellent problem solver, with a positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent communication skills, able to impress clients and suppliers with a personable and professional manner
40 per hours per week over 5 days (Monday – Friday), 8.45am to 5.45pm
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.