Up to £45,000
We are working with a leading software company, who have a considerable amount of experience in their field. As the team grows they are seeking a C++ Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful C++ Developer will need to have an understanding of software development, from prototyping through to design/testing.
If you want to work for a company who has a keen interest in your development, then this C++ Developer position is for you!
- Develop new and existing products
- Design, implement and improve the technologies you work on
- Contribute throughout the initial prototying
- Test and document the software programmes
- Provide support and insight to the wider team
- Enthusiastic, versatile and self-motivated
- Ability to solve problems
- Experience of desktop applications development
- Full commercial software lifecycle experience
- C and C++ programming within a MS Windows (PC) environment
- OOA/OOD experience
- Experience of interactive, graphical applications
- Experience with QT toolkit
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training and Development opportunities
- A relaxed open plan working environment
- Free parking
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.