Chartered Paraplanner – Cheltenham – Salary Competitive
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience but will be generous and competitive
Purpose of the role will be to provide administration support to the Financial Planners by working with Providers and Clients to prepare pre/post client meeting documentation containing technical information and financial portfolio recommendations, to ensure that business is processed compliantly, efficiently and accurately.
- Prepare appropriate packs for Financial Planner/Client meeting, to include full documentation and necessary paperwork to fulfil the Client’s needs/requirements and regulatory compliant obligations
- Ensure all data gathered by the administrators concerning the clients Financial Portfolio is complete, accurate and up-to-date
- Research products available in the market, selecting those that are most appropriate for the respective client’s financial needs, priorities and overall financial position to recommend to the client
- Analyse the client’s current financial positions and given their priorities, in line with the Financial Planners advices, make recommendation as appropriate· Contribute to the designing and updating of Suitability Letter templates so as to comply with current FCA, Regulatory and Legislative requirements
- Ensure Compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, escalating and breaches or concerns to the Compliance officer in a timely manner with full accurate information
- Maintain and proactively secure Product, Technical and Regulatory knowledge to enhance personal performance
Key skills and experience:
- A comprehensive knowledge of Pensions and Investments is essential
- Good understanding of compliance processes and issues
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Ability to work on own initiative, sometimes for long time periods
- Excellent report writing and written/verbal communications kills
- Strong Analytical and research skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Chartered with advanced Financial Services Qualifications (Opportunities to progress and take further qualifications with this role)
- Broader, whole of market exposure
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429 902.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.