Commercial Analyst (EMEA)
£55K + attractive bonus (OTE c£70K)
GB Solutions are working closely with a leading global supplier of equipment providing tailor made solutions to many of the world’s prime live entertainment venues, sports arenas, concert halls and cruise ships.
They have created a hybrid role for a Commercial Analyst to support rapid growth and expansion into Europe and the Middle East. This varied role requires a number of different disciplines to enable planning, strategy, operational developments and project management to identify new markets, increase business revenue whilst continuing to build the prestigious brand the company values across these countries.
Working closely with number of different departments within the company, you will be responsible for working collaboratively to ensure plans and strategies are relayed and met for the different countries. You will need to be flexible, have bundles of initiative and drive and able to manage a number of projects simultaneously as well as being able to dive straight in to researching new openings or opportunities when they arise.
You need to be a good communicator as you will be required be in constant contact with Senior management, EMEA, Corporate Development Teams and Territory Managers to explain your findings and suggestions.
This new and exciting position which would suit a candidate who is happy and flexible to fit into the role as it evolves and takes shape.
Description of Main Tasks:
- Independent investigation of business scenarios to ascertain effectiveness and/or profitability
- Using suitable data material, executing analyses and preparing data as a basis for decision-making
- Creation of planning models to support territorial, regional and local forecasting, as well as annual cost budget, sales and head count planning, P&L and reporting
- Modelling of a range of business possibilities including variables and the derivation of forecasts (e.g. bottleneck analyses)
- Identification, development and implementation of value-enhancing strategy concepts
- Creating business models based on the analysis of relevant data (e.g. market screenings)
- Identification of new business models and growth areas including continuous competitor tracking, budget/cost centre management and KPI benchmarking
- Work closely with and support central functions international strategic projects
- Analyse and act on a range of data
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills (creation and delivery of presentations)
- Long-term, strategic thinker, with excellent planning and prioritising skills
- Able to absorb, assimilate, document and, where necessary, explain business relevant information
- Keen to work as part of an international team, across sales and marketing, technical support and customer services
- Sensitive to handling information with the required level of confidentiality at all times
- Experience with P&L, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and strategy planning
- Some international travelling with overnight stops will be required
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.