Competitive Salary – DOE
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Legal Executive to join a legal services client in Gloucester.
The appointed Commercial Legal Executive will be working with the sale and purchasing team, taking and granting leases and renewals. You’ll also be required to help the team co-ordinate activities and meet business objectives.
This is an exceptional role for a Commercial Legal Executive who is looking for their next career opportunity and who wants to work for an established business in Gloucester.
- Initial consultations and client triage where required
- Advising and liaising with clients on commercial property matters
- Ongoing case management and client relationship management
- Negotiation and networking to increase business with commercial clients
- Reviewing and managing WIP and client financing in relation to ongoing matters
- Produce all fees to meet monthly and year end targets
- Outstanding debt collection
- Use DPS for all emails, letters, reports and correspondence and ensure other team members use it correctly
- Record phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Compliant with company standards and procedures
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to determine priorities and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to manage your own workload efficiently
- PQE qualified or equivalent
- Experience using multiple systems, collating and analysing data
- Administration skills and full-use of Microsoft Office
- Experience as a legal professional
- Pro-active with good interpersonal
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Friendly and communicative and used to working in a business team environment
- Confidential and discreet
For more information on this role please contact Alex on 07840044234
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage legal jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.