Competitive Salary (DoE) + bonus
Working with educational institutions and government agencies both in the UK and across the globe, our client is looking for a Commercial Manager to lead the commercial division and build on their impressive recent growth. Based in central Cheltenham with modern office facilities, a great working environment and good long term prospects.
As the Commercial Manager you will be develop the company’s B2B service offer and drive their expansion plans.
The successful Commercial Manager will need to have a positive attitude, be motivational and good at spotting opportunities and using their initiative. Leadership and strategy qualities are essential as you will be working with all levels of the management team, whilst building new and key relationships with other organisations.
- Lead and encourage the whole team to improve performance, quality and exceed targets
- Take ownership of negotiation strategies
- Develop new products and services
- Work closely with critical audiences and client groups
- Oversee the commercial teams and help them reach their targets
- Deliver and develop high-quality services to the members
- Develop new commercial strategies to increase performance, quality and revenue
- Gather and build market intelligence, identifying relevant market changes
- Develop relationships with key clients and important partner organisations
- Make positive contributions to overall company strategies and growth
- Be a confident leader & be able to motivate others, strategic in your approach and planning
- Considerable experience in sales, marketing, or commercial management
- Knowledge or understanding of international business
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Experience in the education or related sectors is desirable, but not essential
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.