A new role has been created with an expanding team in a Gloucestershire practice. The role is generalist and will provide legal services to clients across Leasehold, New Builds, Help to Buy and shared ownership and to assist in the co-ordination of the team’s activities and achievement of its business objectives.
The job will require someone who has a proven record of dealing with a mixed caseload of residential sale and purchase transactions including freehold, leasehold, new build and help to buy. Experience in lease extensions, deeds of variation, shared ownership, equity release and small development set up would be an advantage. The successful candidate is likely to be 2 years+ PQE (or equivalent) and have experience of using multiple systems, collating and analysing data as well as exemplary administration skills.
- Advising and liaising with clients and referral partners on ongoing matters;
- Ongoing case management;
- Client relationship management;
- Networking and business development for continuous work flows;
- To produce all fees to meet monthly and year end targets;
- Keep files well organised and property updated;
- Pro-active with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Discrete and used to handling confidential information
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines and client expectations are
- The ability to understand clear and concise
- A keen team member, with the ability to accept responsibility and work on their own
- Excellent client relationship
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.