A well-established, friendly firm in Herefordshire are looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor/Conveyancer to provide a quality service to the Firm’s clients, to meet the needs of the Residential Conveyancing department, and help it achieve its financial and other targets.
- Demonstrate the values in dealings with clients and colleagues alike
- Record all chargeable and investment time
- Complete client works efficiently to contribute to the revenue targets
- Manage client expectations for costs and seek to recover the maximum fees possible
- Support and develop immediate support employees and junior colleagues
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Progress matters expeditiously and to the best of your ability to secure the client’s desired outcome
- Ensure that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and costs
- Develop business relationships with key clients and referrers of work
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of running own conveyancing caseload
- Professionalism and courtesy with clients and colleagues
- Ability to handle pressure
- Self-management, problem solving and initiative
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work within deadlines
- Experience using data management systems
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.