Corporate Governance Manager
£35,000 – £50,000 DoE
Our Bristol backed private equity client who is very active in the Environmental, Social, and Governance arena are looking to recruit a Corporate Governance Manager. This role would suit a Paralegal, or someone with a law degree, looking for an in-house role.
The Corporate Governance Manager position will have the opportunity for flexible working from home 2-3 days per week.
- Ensure group compliance in accordance with governance guidelines in each jurisdiction it operates.
- Compliance with anti-money laundering, applicable company law and know-you-client
- Board management and company secretarial work
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of all new and existing legal interests
- Assist the team in undertaking new financings
- Review and manage basic legal documents, such as NDAs
- Respond to due diligence enquiries and assist with completion processes
- Manage corporate projects, including restructuring projects related to debt, equity or legal entities
- Ensure HR compliance
- Paralegal, or relevant experience is desirable
- A law degree would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Systematic and methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ownership of projects
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- A proactive approach
- Enthusiastic about working in a start-up environment
- Experience coordinating multiple team members across different geographies would be beneficial
- An interest in sustainable international development
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of Blueprint software
- Generous corporate share incentive scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Alex Caluori 07840 044234
GB HR+Legal is your specialist HR and Legal recruiters.
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Administrators.
We manage HR and Legal jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.