Credit Collector – French – Gloucester
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 plus 33 days holiday, pension, life assurance
Our client, a global leading manufacturing company are looking for a Credit Collector with French language skills to join the team.
Your main focus in this role will be to ensure on-time collection of cash for all billed items across all areas of the business whilst providing excellent customer service at all times.
You will ideally hold or be working towards ICM exams but this is not essential, however you must have at least one years’ experience in a finance role within Credit preferably. It is also key to have knowledge of the French language both written and verbal.
- Incoming payments, managing the Credit Control areas of the business
- Discrepancy resolution
- Account management duties involving reconciling accounts, producing monthly statements and periodic close
- Credit balances and reconcile customer statements
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the wider team
This is just a brief overview of the core responsibilities and will involve a wider array of Finance duties.
Key experience required:
- High level of knowledge of Credit compliance
- Ideally one years’ minimum in a finance role, preferably in Credit
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working within a team
- Ability to deliver on commitments and a proactive approach to resolving issues
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Effective problem solving skills
This role is on a full-time permanent basis working 37 hours per week with 1 hour for lunch.
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429 902.
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.