We are delighted to represent an exciting and friendly business in Mitcheldean who is looking for a Credit Control Assistant to join them on a temporary basis which has the potential to go permanent for the right person. This position offers an immediate start, pension and holiday.
You will be part of the Credit Control Team and responsible for supporting the credit control Supervisor and Manager in all areas related to the credit control processes. You will also help manage and maintain the smooth and efficient running of all services relating to credit control and act as Account Manager and contact for all clients.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a desire to learn and develop their career, as well as previous experience in a telephone-based role.
- Manage client accounts and provide responses to additional communication received by clients
- Manage payments that are received daily by applying correctly to the client account the payment is intended for and dealing with erroneous payments received as appropriate
- Ensure all communication is noted on the in-house system
- Manage inbox used for payment confirmation and apply remittances received appropriately
- To actively take part and contribute in credit control meetings when they occur
Key skills required:
- Previous Call Centre/Telephony Customer Service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident with IT and various in-house systems
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Committed to succeed and develop
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday and either shifts of 08:30am-16:30pm/ 09:00am-17:00pm or 09:30am-17:30pm with a 30-minute lunch break.