Credit Controller- French speaking
Gloucester – office based
Temporary – Immediate start
Our client, a global manufacturer, is looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a full-time, temporary basis. The successful Credit Controller will be required for a minimum of one month although this may be extended if required.
The temporary Credit Controller will need to have some experience in a Credit Control position and available to start immediately.
To be considered for this role of Credit Controller you must have SAP experience and be French speaking.
The appointed Credit Controller will be required to work from the Gloucester office on a daily basis.
- Manage Credit Control inbox and action appropriately
- Chase remittance by phone and email
- Review statements and Sales Ledger receipts
- Identify credit notes issued and add notes to invoices or debit notes
- Ad hoc customer enquiries and sending statements
- Some experience in a Credit Control position
- Working knowledge and experience of SAP
- French speaking is essential
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.