Customer Care Co-ordinator – Outskirts of Cheltenham
Salary up to £21,000 DOE plus excellent benefits
A key client within the construction industry is recruiting for a Customer Care Coordinator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have a professional, courteous manner and be able to provide the highest quality customer service at all times.
- Managing all customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Scheduling appointments
- Keep the customer fully updated on progress
- Follow up all outstanding remedial works and ensure completion within 28 day period
- Issue instructions to Customer Care Technicians and/or Sub-contractors
- Record dates of courtesy / customer visits and log all defects identified
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments
- Produce accurate and timely job sheets for sub-contractors
- Chase sub-contractors as appropriate to ensure target dates are met
- Update data systems & work schedules
- Review, as appropriate, materials required by Technicians, raise purchase orders and administer invoices
- Carry out general administrative duties
- 5 GCSE’s / GCE including Maths and English
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations interpersonal skills and attitude
- Good planning and organisations skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- Willing to work extra to meet deadlines as and when the business needs require it
- NVQ levels 3 & 4 in customer services
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations
Your consultant on this role will be Lea Williams
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.