Customer Relationship Manager
Up to £43,000
We are working with a growing and ambitious business based in Gloucester. Due to their expansion and growth they are seeking a Customer Relationship Manager.
The successful Customer Relationship Manager will be expected to manage all customer retention activity and develop this activity where possible.
Working closely with the Media Manager the Customer Relationship Manager will find the highest quality and quantity of traffic visiting the company website.
- Own all customer retention tactics and deliver best practice in eCRM, segmentation, customer insight and loyalty
- Propose, agree and review internal team vs external agency strategy on an on-going / periodic basis
- Build a multi-dimensional segmentation framework over leads and customers to establish recency, frequency, value of each segment and insight from those segments which feeds your activity and that of the wider business
- Set, monitor CPA and LTV by customer segment to deliver ‘profitable’ retention activity for the business and establish KPIs for yourself/your team to work against
- Hire, lead and coach a leading-edge team to help execute against goals
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practice, with CRM focus
- Keep up to date with eCommerce & Retention best practice of tomorrow through training, research etc
- Positively impact and influence internal stakeholders and external partners
- Have a good understanding of retail, ecommerce and marketing businesses
- Have a proven track record as a commercial individual, who understands brand and customer
- Independent and self-directed but able to work and lead a team of creative individuals
- Have superior analytical skills to track and manage performance
- A quick learner who can process lots of information and prioritise action
- Effectively navigate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Are an outcomes focused manager, with strong team orientation
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.