Customer Service Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a family-run wholesaler based in Gloucester. The successful Customer Service Advisor will be joining a growing, dynamic business who have over 30 years’ worth of retail experience.
As Customer Service Advisor you will need to be enthusiastic, organised and efficient. If you are motivated, passionate and looking to excel in your career then look no further!
- Deal with all aspects of customer enquiries
- Upload orders on to the CRM system
- Process orders
- Keep accurate records on CRM system of customer interactions
- Keep customers updated with progress of their order (delays, delivery times, etc)
- Provide information on products
- Work with an array of customers, meeting strict deadlines
- Look to resolve any customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure.
- A keen eye for detail
- A positive team player
- Excellent IT skills