£35,000 – £50,000
An innovative, and client-driven business is seeking a Data Planner to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Planner looking for their next career opportunity and someone wanting to work for a growing, global company.
Our client has expanded organically over a number of years and are now established in their own right. Therefore, this is an excellent time for a successful Data Planner to join our leading client.
For more information on this Data Planner position, contact Joe on 07840 044228, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
- Lead client engagements, helping develop their understanding of available data
- Provide best practise advice to help meet the clients marketing challenges
- Support the accounts team to help identify and convert revenue
- Consult with clients on customer data initiatives that could add value to their business
- Win new business, and play an active role in the development of propositions that will satisfy the company’s growth strategy
- Show how data and company services can support customer engagement strategies
- Translate analysis and segmentation techniques and applications to a marketing environment
- Work in partnership with both analysts, technology and marketing teams
- Influence clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop data strategies to in order to support communication activities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work with non-data literate and data literate people at all levels
- Able to get key points across, generating consensus
- Understanding of how multi-channel data drives engagement marketing across media and CRM
- Data expert
- Passion for being customer driven
- Understand how digital, social and offline data can be integrated into CRM
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced Benefits Platform
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Joe Lyons – 07840 044228
GB Tech are your specialists in IT recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Helpdesk and Support, Developers, Managers and Team Leaders, and Cyber Security.
We manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.