We are seeking a DBA Administrator with a technical background and DBA skills to maintain various databases for our client on a 6month fixed term contract. You will need to be familiar with web data in order to maximise engagement and support report requirements through analysis.
* Maximise the use and value of the data collected to increase the income and engagement of supporters
* Use data effectively and efficiently to enhance operations across the organisation as a whole
* Support the collation, storage and use of the data sourced
* Ensure a coherent and consistent approach to data input, quality and compliance
* Support staff through training and advice to enable them to maximise their value from the data
* Manage and perform processes needed to segment the database
* Run queries, imports and exports and compile mailing lists to assist in targeting specific groups of supporters
* Provide analysis of campaign results, as required
* Support the team with managing data for specific events, e.g., conferences
* Ensure a coherent and consistent approach to data input, quality and reporting
* Proven ability and competencies
* Experience in data planning and analysis, data strategy, campaign management and direct marketing
* High level statistical skills
* Practical knowledge of relational databases
* Demonstrable ability to understand and interpret complex data structures
* Proven data analysis skills including use of Excel pivot tables
* Ability to write queries to directly interrogate data held on the CRM
* An understanding of SQL databases
* Experience of project planning
* Experience of working with and managing external agencies and suppliers
* Ideally degree level or equivalent education
* Relevant professional or marketing or statistical qualification
* Excellent attention to detail
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.